Also called micro switch. Exist with and without the lever arm and with a lever arm with a roller attached at the end.
Commonly used to detect whether surfaces get close to each other (e.g. end switch used with moving parts in printers and scanners to prevent the moving part hitting the end of its support and to calibrate the zero position when starting).
- Rated voltage (usually lower voltages)
- Rated current (usually in the few A range)
- Required operating force (N)
- C is referring to the common contact, you will need this for any application with this switch.
- NO means normally Open; if the switch lever is not operated this contact is disconnected with the Common contact.
- NC means normally closed; if the switch lever is not operated this contact is connected with the Common contact.